Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BEWARE OF FRIENDSHIP | VIJAY P NAIR

       

        

Barking dogs all friends not

My bitten flesh his poisoned teeth

Iago my plague everywhere

France first massacred St. Bartholomew

Statecraft of duplicity scheming dark

Machiavillian my Italian downfall a fool 

Othello slew Desdemona, naive my genius

Unallowed conscience fo’r mach four test


Tongue his, a boneless strong

To break enough a heart 

Lawyer he of mistakes own

Jehovah he, other mistakes judge

Hates, spending clock 

Wise your, correct him

Unless, learn to face own 

Shadow see in others 


Smile a fake my, sees no 

Behind that pain, he no Angel

Lift me trouble wings in my feet 

Loves you the condition is, when

Loves unconditionally, right for him

Cares you, not alone you; 

When alone he


Notice, you what notice is

Mirror laughs at cry my never,

Is best friend, sing it back 

Forgotten tune of verse

Memories deleted bad in prison

Enjoying my own company

Empowered freedom, a solitude

Happy is the best revenge 

Drives Iago insane

Seeing when smiling face

He an embitter


Motionless earth is mine

Hate not my pardon 

Hasten him in change 

Tense my past in future

Dreams unexpired unto the dawn

Dies if don't rise, fall everything

Deep stand something up

Unchangeable outcomes end up

In being redirected

To something better

Helping me grow far 

Beyond my wildest dreams 


OTHER WONDERFUL WORKS OF VIJAY 






Post a Comment

0 Comments