Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DOOR TO YOUR HEART || Vincentthepoet

 Knock knock knock!

Answered by the silence,

I knocked again, the door opened.

It was a dark room full of suffering and pain.

It scared me for a moment

As I was asking myself questions,

How can such beauty bear so much pain

And how long has she been suffering?

I entered the room half bodied.

But still, I wasn't welcomed,

It took me time to realize.

That the pain and suffering were caused by others, like me.

I got even more interested.

So I thought of how to brighten her room of despair,

And make it to a bright room of memories,

Where love resides.

MEET THE POET

Vincent Mhlotshana is a South African poet also known as Vincent_the_poet.

Post a Comment

4 Comments