Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A platonic journey of my holy lips |VIJAY P. NAIR


My lips starts its platonic journey
At midnight from the curved
Ears of my lady love
The best way to reach her virgin heart
To make furrow that Eden
For a splendid spring 


The brunette beauty have uncharacter
But, will have faith you no 
If have character no
Your aristocracy lose 
Venom worse than leads burial 
Beholder both the holder
Whoopee lips enduring at once
Adam’s fall and sinner at all
O, remember not the sins
And offences of my lips
Forced to eat forbidden fruit 
A sinner originated not first


She no longer a deaf
Move a muscle not
Hear my whispering lips,
A whinchat it makes a wiseacre
By singing sweet flatter 
A flea in her ear not


Wins by note makes my lips
Not hold her heart of stone
At long but, her mourn not moan.....
Break that whip at last but least


She no longer a blind
Pay my lips a glimpse of glory
No, spirit of my wobbling lips 
Halt at her lotus eyes
At all a surge on her flimsy petals
That wakes her upon Immortal bliss


Whippy lips raddles on brow
Where sprout a wave squander a lot
Not redeemed that tort of damnation
Withal my minx neath
An entice into that scammer,
My rhetoric lips ventured
Rambling lips ruminates all trifles 
Of its cataclysm over my uncovered
Ruth a ruthless who’s, 
Mirth mastered into a nascent splendour?!


Pliable lips abode on tip of the nose
Not naughty my nymph
Venerates to swap its sublime
Driven high, for stars lie hidden in her soul
Dream deep precedes the goal
My lips for every dream


Thunder is good thunder is impressive
But, it is lightning does the work
On her sultry plum, a pernicious cavity
My lips imbibed her own by
A battle of unconditional love
That hale a mental dynamite


Damp lips ribald its sooth
On my Jezebel’s rosary beads 
Of a seat of emotions
Feeds my lips a plenty
Play the mice, a cat away
Waiting in the wings


Whimsical Lips not breather
Until it makes voyage unto
Her butterfly nut, which makes 
My lips a dance attendance
On her Dutch auction
That navel gets involved with
Brazen lips my caged in,
Flesh a triangle that burrow
Scintillates high spot sanctified by
Holy lips my, her driven into salvation
A gnostic ken elevated to 
A swain as spiritual sign 
Where ended its spiritual journey as a sign!  


Post a Comment

0 Comments