Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wisdom Belongs To Whore house | Vijay Nair

                 


Fragrance though sensuous,

That immense to impulse

Frenzy neither exist nor allied with

My imbecile tender childhood 

Imbibed never that affluent odour

Of the blossom of that tales


Ever amenable those talents innate

Inhere everywhere the infinitude Idol,

A crest of my Granny the great

Posthumously honoured a Pyramid

Unanimous in pronouncing her

An Eternal and Primeval

Scholar an illiterate!

Passionate to pour... Wisdom,

Bleeping over my auricles incessantly...

An untold tale that unheard

What unlearnt lessons lot;

A lesser sour ignorance

Nor ignoble my Marquis

Neither a Martinet afield at

An ancestral Mastery


Wisdom, all about ambiguous

Amoral, in search of truth

My sceptic conscience not serene

It squint like a beaming beacon

An agate bitten by that adder

Caused my lost bile

Taken not acumen wise


Adieu all modest doubt

And adept in denying adduce

Defence dare no Tiger 

Paper, that paradox

No beano than malapropism

Led labour lost learning

My wisdom infra dig into 

A frazzle from fallopian

Imbued influx of illusions


I am Master my own

Lessons undergone

Plenty of Plenary filled with

Perennial my senile

None could be master perfect

Stood on my foot

Paltry all verbal diarrhoea

A rentier master rendered

Let not to liberation

But to Librium

His maste’ship a blurb

On printed papyrus


A crestfallen stray-dog

Wisdom has no echoing 

No my barking on the crescent 

A sanctum not appears sanctimonious

Of which affinity towards

Momentum of Shagging

Whores over there welcoming me

With their razzle-dazzle


Being an enlighten will be; 

When entering into a cavern 

Of Wisdom where, sure meet 

That lust of meat

Her flesh of fatty

Between two!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hmmm... Indeed, there's definitely more to wisdom than the meeting between a pen and a page on which ink bleeds as though sent on a mission of no return... Beautiful presentation of facts, there. Write on!🌹

    ReplyDelete