Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WAITING FOR DEATH PENALTY | VIJAY P NAIR

                 
Once, I was scared of Death
My last enemy
That shall be destroyed  
I dreamed of going to Heaven, 
But didn’t want to die! 
I fancied my life into double 
Like an eagle; 
Flied high to a mountaintop
Knocked my beak against a rock
Until it was plucked out!  
My talons too I plucked out 
A painful process I went through
For escaping from farewell! 
Delaying death was my favourite hobby!
 

But today I am waiting earnestly
For my death penalty 
I have no annoyance this time 
Since I'm the man going in 
To be slaughtered into pieces 
By my past memory 
Losing life is not the worst thing 
That can happen in me 
The worst thing is to 
Lose my reason for living
No truth can cure the sorrow  
I feel from losing a loved one
No strength, can cure my sorrow 
Nothing is ever certain
The terrible pain of loss teaches me 
Not to be monster of self-regard 

Farewells are for those who love with eyes  
For me, who loves with heart and Soul 
Has no separation from her indeed 
Death ends a life, not a relationship 
Even death has a choice to be loved 

Post a Comment

0 Comments