Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TURBULENCE || BARSH



She came like a cool breeze --- with nimbles, gay and gracious air

She spun, tossed and compelled my heart to submission

She rustled far and wide, took all particles of love left in me

The turbulence creeped in at the dead of the night.

Oh sweet serenity, where have you  gone?



Breeze turned wind, wind turned storm

all within a twinkle of the eye,

Maybe I fueled her anger, woke the beast in her ---

Ravage, torment and intimidation.

Oh sweet serenity, where have you gone?


Now, I swim in regret

I should have taken her for who she was.

When the flower started to bloom in my heart,

The wind doesn't calm me, but wilting all buds left in me

Oh sweet serenity, where have you gone?


You may also like this ,

1) BOUND ( Poem)  || OLAYEMI OLADIPUPO

2) Things that resembles the Night sky (poem)|| MISTURAH

3) Woe To Elekeru ( Poem) || OLUJANE 

4) Contentment VS Ambition (Article ) || MBS

5 Breakfast  in the air ( poem) || MBS 

6) It starts from within ( Article) || LAMIDI TUNDE 

7) You cant work for everyone ? (Article ) || MBS 

8) My longing hand ( poem)  || Barsh

9) Love , a business for party || SR Adeshina 

10 ) The greatest mechanic || Lamidi Tunde 

SHORT STORIES

1)Wuthering height return 

2) Fallen Angel 

Thanks for reading .

Your comments and reactions are recognised and appreciated by the poet .




Post a Comment

0 Comments