Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IF | OLUJANE

 


If I'm an herbalist
Rapist
And their apologist
Are on hot seat
Their records will be on my list
Their punishment
Will be my bone of contention
I will not look upon any government
For any judgment
For the government
Are ambassador of poverty.
      

If
 I'm a deity 
I will not have pity
On Rapers all over the city
For its not your responsibility 
To defile thy virginty 
Nor stain an integrity.

If 
I'm a deity
No room for sympathy
I will makes Rapers life miserable
Talk less of being responsible.

If 
I'm a deity
I will fight against
Rape culture in the society
Thy community
Will be unified
And purified.


#I stands against molestation of girl child. 

READ , COMMENT AND SHARE 

Post a Comment

0 Comments