Welcome message

Hey beloved, welcome to Strongroom Blog

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ARROW OF LOVE | ADEDOYIN



In the night of the darkest hour,

I long to behold your face in front of mine;

Where I can see my eyes reflecting in yours,

Over your body and inside your heart,

There my life is imprisoned.


The vapour of your love keeps me warm in winter.

And under the warm blanket, our lips shall unite.

A beautiful bronze-like-skin that got Jackie Appiah doffing her hat,

A flawless skin, the strange one beyond the beauty of man,

I shall caress it with my lips; I’m certain it will taste like chocolate, 


I’ll draw you close with my hands rubbed with alabaster oil,

I shall be your abode in the stormy weather,

I shall be your hero in the night,

And your warrior by the day,

You’re surely an embodiment of beauty .


Below are also written by Adedoyin


1) I'm a warrior 

Post a Comment

0 Comments